Working in education is both stimulating and rewarding. Join our team and you’ll become part of a community which is dedicated to success – where nurturing the talent of our staff is just as important as fostering the skills of our students.
We’ll let you know, if there is any opportunities in this page.
JOB Title : Experienced IT Business Analyst required
Location : Oldham, Greater Manchester
Salary : £38,500.00 per annum
Job Type : Permanent (Full time)
Category : IT
Posted on : 01-Oct-2020
Closing date : 01-Nov-2020
Experienced IT Business Analyst required
The company intends to expand its medical education business through online/IT provisions. Hence an experienced IT Business Analyst required to assist in developing business structure and relevant IT processes used in our online medical training business to include research, analysis, evaluation and monitor network infrastructure, business needs, management and performance. The company is looking to expand and strengthen its online medical education business overseas especially in Middle East, Asia and South Asia. Hence experience of working in these countries, knowing the local business structure, understanding the local customs /language and banking is highly desirable.
- To work closely with directors, management, tutors and IT team to implement new systems.
- To analyse business procedure, clarify business IT requirements and to define the scope of existing business and network provision;
- To Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- To undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to directors. To consider emerging technologies and advise upon the potential introduction of such technology to the business.
- To provide advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments;
- To Build and enhance relationship between existing and new business partners overseas especially in South Asia, Asia and Middle East.
- To leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- To Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- To Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- To Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- To Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- To Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- To allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- To manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance, Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s or Maters Degree in Business Administration (especially Marketing and Finance), Computer Science, a Science degree, a degree in Finance, Education.
- Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Industry certifications in business analysis, business administration, network or project
- Management disciplines, Finance sector, preferred
- Minimum 5 years or working experience after graduation in the field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a business analyst or similar system/business support role and/or Five years’ experience with business management, marketing, accounting needs and targets driven approach of expansion.
- Experience in finance and managing teaching & training
- Three years’ experience and proficient with core software applications, including Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience with design and implementation of technical environments using various technologies and languages.
- Knowledge of importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Educational technology, financial systems including a firm understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and human resource information systems.
- Work experience in working in Middle East and/or South Asia is highly desirable
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.