Prof Dr Jogenananda Pramanik MBBS MD
President & CEO, Careers Abroad Institute Limited, Jamaica, WI
- Medical Graduate degree from R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, India-1984.
- Post Graduate from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Nagpur, India
- Clinical practice experiences for 15 years in India.
- Teaching experiences in Genetics, Immunology, Molecular medicine, Medical biochemistry in several national and international Medical Universities for 22 years [Nagpur University, India; SRMU & RI, India; Tribhuvan University, Nepal; Xinxiang Medical University, China; SCCM, Luton, UK; IAU, St Lucia; SJMU, Netherlands Antilles, CMU, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, Lincoln University College, Malaysia.]
- Post Graduate research thesis on Immuno-diagnosis of extra-pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Publications in British Medical Journal, UK; Annals of Internal Medicine, USA; Journal of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India and many others.
- Reviewer of Annals of Internal Medicine, USA; Lab Medicine Journal, USA; Journal of Molecular Neuroscience, USA; Canadian Family Medicine Journal, Canada; and many others.
- International Editorial Board member of Hektoen International Journal Chicago, USA; Annals of Punjab Medical College, Pakistan and others.
- Member of Indian Medical Association, India; American Psychological Association, USA etc.
- Institutional partnership with Chicago Medical Training Center, Chicago, USA; Arlington British Medical Academy, UK; International University of the Caribbean, Jamaica; Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, India; Lincoln University College, Malaysia; New Tokyo Medical College, Micronesia; Xinxiang Medical University, China and many others.
Reach @ Ph: +1-876-4732916. Email: email@example.com