Please join us on this highly informative and interactive NHS Induction course. This is a unique course especially designed to give you an in-depth insight of NHS so that you can start your NHS career smoothly and not make any mistake while understanding the system.
- Introduction of NHS and GMC
- Foundation training (Internship) program in the UK
- Clinical Attachment / Observership – Hospitals and GP surgery
- Application to jobs in NHS: Tips and advice
- Training progression – Training and Non training post
- A Typical day of junior doctor in NHS – A&E duties, Ward duties, On-call duties, handover, common procedures, communication with team, how to seek help, assessments.
- WPBAs: Pass your ward assessments
- Training pathways
- How to admit a patient?
- Communication and team working
- Prescribing as a Junior doctor
- Understanding Rota and on-call
- What should be in your doctors’ bag