Give a head start and be better Prepared for your appraisals which are likely to start from October 2020 after the lockdown.
This unique course will offer current updates, wisdom and expertise from leaders in the field.
This interactive learning will give plenty of opportunities for Q&A.
Topics to be discussed
- The immunity plan, rapidly improving metabolic health in 21 days
- Cancer of the pancreas from GP Surgery to theatre
- Type 2 Diabetes Management – A New Perspective Protect the kidney to protect the heart.
- Q&A & What Diabetes management means for you and your patients?
- How to spot NAI? – An approach to the infant with unexplained fractures
- Insulin initiation in primary care made ridiculously simple
Keynote Speaker: Dr Aseem Malhotra
Chairperson : Dr Mo Jiva MBE
Co-chair & Facilitator : Mrs Dee Radcliffe
Mr Thomas Satyadas
Prof Zulf Maghul
Dr Naveed Younis
Dr Saqib Mahmud
Dr Amar Ali