PLAB 2 Course in Manchester
(Provided by Aspire Academy)
Course covers all aspects of PLAB 2 as per GMC
Focus on communication & interpersonal skills
Up to date UK guidelines and protocols
Includes 2 mocks with individual feedback
Comprehensive study materials/notes
Equipped with all modern facilities
Mannequin & other practical teaching
Brand new SIMMAN
Brand new spacious premises
Own accommodation near the course venue
Dedicated WhatsApp group for discussion
This course lasts for 12 days where all the aspects of Plab 2 exam are covered.
Batches dates in 2022
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Breaking bad news
Common disease management
Communication and interpersonal skills
PLAB2 Course Schedule for 12 days course
- Above Timetable may not taught in the same order.
- All mannequin examinations and other new stations in line with the new PLAB 2 scenarios are covered.
- Besides the course, we also conduct Mock Exams where candidates are tested on every possible aspect of PLAB 2 Exam and helpful feedback is given to hone strengths and overcome weaknesses.
We are known for imparting up-to-date teaching and following the latest guidelines in the U.K. very closely.
- Those who wish to join the 12-Day Course in person after attending the Online Course can do so by e-mailing us.
- Candidates are allowed to practice in the Academy until they pass the Exam.
Disclaimer: PLAB 2 course is provided by Aspire Academy (Aspire2plab Ltd and Plababble Aspire Ltd). ABMA is not responsible for any educational aspects of PLAB 2 teaching including course contents, booklet provided, Mock tests, booking done directly with Aspire, feedback and assessments provided and online teaching for PLAB 2 course.
ABM Academy Ltd., 167 Union Street, Oldham, Manchester OL1 1 TD, UK
T:+44 161 628 7200
M: +44 7703 477969 / +44 7440 128247
Useful Links :
General Medical Council (GMC) Site – About PLAB Test – When and where can I take PLAB? – Part 1, Part 2 – PLAB test dates – GMC Fees – PLAB test blueprint – The format of the test – Good medical practice – Making reasonable adjustments to the PLAB exam