PLAB Part 1 Preparatory Course in Chennai
[/vc_message][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_message message_box_style=”solid” message_box_color=”pink” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-calendar”]
[/vc_message][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_message message_box_style=”solid” message_box_color=”purple” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-calendar”]
PLAB P 1 Course is “First of its kind” & guarantees a success for aspiring doctors wishing to take PLAB test. The most established and highly successful Course in the Middle East, India and Malaysia.
This is a golden opportunity, not to be missed. The time is perfect as plenty of opportunities are unravelling due to current doctor’s recruitment crisis in the UK.
- • Intensive 2 days course helping prepare candidates for the PLAB Part 1
- • Highly Interactive Sessions
- • Concentrate upon PLAB Part I Core Topics
- • Updated Teaching Material with Lectures & MCQs based format for 2019-2020 Tests.
- • Highly Skilled Experienced PLAB Tutors working within NHS system.
- • Individual Feedback, Guidance & Support through your PLAB Journey
- • PLAB Part 2 Guidance in the UK
[/vc_column_text][vc_message message_box_color=”green” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-bolt”]
Join us for PLAB P1 Course and avail 50% OFF on to our PLAB P1 Online Course Subscription.
Dr. Zubair Ahmad
MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP, FRCGP
GP Principal and Trainer – NW Deanery of England
Clinical Supervisior – Foundation Year Programme
Founder Director – ABM Academy UK
PLAB Course Director – ABMA
Dr Abigail Turley
PLAB Course Co-director – ABMA[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- • UK based Medical Academy
- • Experienced UK Tutors who are working in the NHS
- • Excellent Pass Rate Part 1(91% in First Attempt)
- • Focus on individual attention
- • Offline communications with tutors
- • Guidance & Support throughout your PLAB Journey
[/vc_column_text][vc_message message_box_style=”3d” message_box_color=”danger” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-map-signs”]PLAB P1 Course will be delivered in the following locations :
|Lahore(Pakistan)||3 to 4 July 2019||Book Now|
|Islamabad(Pakistan)||6 to 7 July 2019||Book Now|
|Dubai(UAE)||5 to 6 July 2019||Book Now|
|Chennai(India)||8 to 9 July 2019||Book Now|
|New Delhi(India)||11 to 12 July 2019||Book Now|
|Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia)||16 to 17 July 2019||Book Now|
|Yangon(Myanmar)||19 to 20 July 2019||Book Now|
|Jamaica(West Indies)||1/2 week of August 2019||Book Now|
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE HURRY
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_message message_box_style=”3d” message_box_color=”green” icon_type=”pixelicons” icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-info”]PLAB Part I Face to Face Course : 2 Days intensive Course
8 to 9 July 2019 – Chennai
11 to 12 July 2019 – Delhi
- PLAB Part 1 Booklet
- Mock Test
- Online PLAB P 1 Subscription
- Discounted Rate for PLAB P2 in UK
[/vc_message][vc_btn title=”Register Now” color=”warning” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fabmacademy.com%2Fproduct%2Fplab-part-1-preparatory-course%2F|title:PLAB%20Part%201%20Preparatory%20Course|target:%20_blank|”][vc_separator color=”blue” border_width=”2″][vc_raw_html]JTNDc2NyaXB0JTIwdHlwZSUzRCUyMnRleHQlMkZqYXZhc2NyaXB0JTIyJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZmb3Jtcy56b2hvcHVibGljLmNvbSUyRnN1bmRoYXIlMkZmb3JtJTJGRW5xdWlyeUZvcm0lMkZqc3Blcm1hJTJGOXVsRHp1YXAzZkhXWjUyN2JDQXpzcWdSQ0U3ckZlRVplNUd0MW5QYUhtMCUyMiUyMGlkJTNEJTIyWkZTY3JpcHQlMjIlM0UlM0MlMkZzY3JpcHQlM0U=[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_message message_box_style=”solid” message_box_color=”blue”]
PLAB Part 1 Online Course
- • 3/6/9/12 Months Online Subscription
- • Covers entire PLAB Syllabus
- • 1500+ Latest PLAB MCQs with Explanation
- • Comprehensive 50+ Video Lecturing
- • 5 PLAB Part 1 Mock Tests
- • Notes & Materials
- • Highly Experienced PLAB Tutoring Team
|• Respiratory System||• Psychiatry||• Ethics & Professionalism|
|• Cardiovascular System||• Pharmacology||• ECG Overview|
|• Endocrinology||• OB/GYN||• Metabolic Medicine|
|• Gastroenterology||• Musculoskeletal||• Contraception|
|• Renal or Urology||• Nephrology||• Women’s Health|
|• Dermatology||• Mental Health||• Ear, Nose and Throat|
|• Infectious Diseases||• Reproductive System||• Ophthalmology|
|• Paediatrics||• Neurology||• Good Medical Practice|
The Most complete Online PLAB Part 1 Preparatory Course. Unlock everything you need for studying PLAB P1 success. Anywhere, Any Device, Anytime
[/vc_column_text][vc_message message_box_color=”pink” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-check”]
Pay £99 Only PLAB Part 2 if you subscribed our 3 or 6 Months PLAB P1 Online Course
Pay rest after passing Part 2
[/vc_message][vc_message message_box_style=”3d” message_box_color=”green” icon_type=”pixelicons” icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-tick”]PLAB Part 2 Face to Face Course(Manchester)
12 Days intensive Course
Pay £199, and rest after passing P2.(Non ABMA Candidate)
You can reach us at email@example.com[/vc_message][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_message message_box_style=”solid” message_box_color=”pink” icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-credit-card-alt”]
[/vc_message][vc_message message_box_style=”3d” message_box_color=”violet” icon_type=”pixelicons” icon_pixelicons=”vc_pixel_icon vc_pixel_icon-info”]PLAB Part I Online Preparatory Course
Total : 3/6 Months
Course Fee : £99-£149
Book Now to start your PLAB Preparation with us.[/vc_message][vc_btn title=”Register Now” color=”danger” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fabmacademy.com%2Fproduct%2Fplab-part-1-online%2F|title:PLAB%20Part%201|target:%20_blank|”][vc_separator color=”blue” border_width=”2″][vc_cta h2=”Our interactive Mock test to find out how self-confident you are.” txt_align=”center” add_button=”bottom” btn_title=”TRY IT FREE” btn_color=”blue” btn_align=”center” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fabmacademy.com%2Fonline|title:Register%20Plab|target:%20_blank|”][/vc_cta][vc_separator color=”blue” border_width=”2″][vc_column_text]Why ABMA?
- UK Based Educational Academy
- Excellent Pass Rate Part 1(91% in First Attempt)
- Experienced UK Tutors who are working in the NHS
- Focus on individual attention
- Offline communications with tutors
- Guidance & Support throughout your PLAB Journey
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Our Tutors” font_container=”tag:p|text_align:center|color:%23ff4367″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_basic_grid post_type=”post” max_items=”15″ element_width=”3″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1560018767216-255a10f1-219f-8″ taxonomies=”664″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_message message_box_color=”pink”]
Frequently Asked Us
[/vc_message][vc_toggle title=”About PLAB P1 Online Course” color=”violet”]
- • As soon as you register with us, you will be given an access to logon to our Online MCQs Portal, which will be an integral part of your PLAB 1 preparation. It will give you access to a database of around 1500+ questions and answers along with detailed explanations.
- • We are also going to give you access to high quality video tutorials which are delivered by doctors who are practising in the UK.
- • Five Mocks Test Included
- • PLAB Part 1 notes will also be available
- • Moreover, you will have access to MOCK tests, which you should practise rigorously in the last few weeks before your actually appear for your PLAB 1 test.
- • We shall create folders for individual candidates to monitor their progress.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why choose MCQ bank?”]Why choose MCQ bank to help you in your PLAB: Part 1 exam preparation?
• We have one of the largest online bank of PLAB: Part 1 MCQs. We currently have over 1500+ high quality SBA MCQs (no EMQs like some other sites!), all with excellent feedback to help you learn as much relevant information in as short as time as possible.
• Our MCQs are written by practising doctors in the UK and are pitched at just the right standard for the PLAB: Part 1 exam. We have also included many questions sent in by last years candidates.
• We are committed to offering you the best possible value for money and also your valuable time.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”PLAB Part 1 Face-to-Face Course”]PLAB Part 1 Course will be delivered in the following locations
• Dubai – UAE
• New Delhi – India
• Melaka – Malaysia
• Yangon – Myanmar
• Manila – Philippines
• Beijing & Shanghai – China
• Logos – Nigeria
• Jamaica – West Indies
There will be opportunities to meet the tutors in a LIVE workshop in above countries. They will be answering your questions and preparing for both PLAB1 and what lies beyond. If you avail this opportunity, we would encouraged you to attend our face to face two days intense course.
We shall prepare you finally for part 1 exam with real exam tips & circuits and will take this opportunity to discuss the range of services ABMA will provide to make the transition from your home country to the UK as seamless as possible.
Feel Free to ask Question or email to firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”About PLAB 2 Course”]After get through PLAB 1, you will be entering the next phase of the journey, which will be slightly more uphill.
To make things as smooth as possible we shall be arranging a workshop in India/UAE/Pakistan/Malaysia/China/Myanmar which you will be encouraged to attend along with your parents or guardian.
We offer Plab P2 in Manchester and Overseas.
- • 12 days UK based course
- • Course handbook full of tips and practical advice with details about the OSCE stations.
- • Video tutorials
- • Face to face tutorials (Faculty includes both UK & IMG doctors)
- • Facilitating role playing in small teams
- • 2 mock OSCE examinations (all actors shall have local accents to give you a real life feel)
- • Plenty of practice on models and mannequins
- • Ask us for more details.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How much is the fee?”]PLAB P1 Online Course – £49/month, £99/3 months, £149/6 months
PLAB P1 Face to Face Course – Most of the time, we deliver our course with our local partners. Pls touch with us or email to email@example.com
PLAB P2 Course
ABMA Candidate – Pay £99 and rest after passing P2.
Non ABMA Candidate – Pay £199 and rest after passing P2.
Total Fee is £500.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Accomodation”]Accommodation(ABMA’s Candidate)
Singe Room – £18-25/day
Sharing – £12-15/day
Separate accommodation for male and female[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Additional Facilities”]WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- • Pick up from Manchester Airport
- • Accommodation
- • Calling card/ SIM card on arrival to make international phone calls
- • Arrangement of a visit to Manchester city centre (GMC Examination Centre)
- • Safe deposit boxes for an additional fee of £5 per week
- • Ask us for more details.
Finally, let us have a look how we can help after you have passed the PLAB.
Then look no further and enroll to our PLAB Part 1 Course – A complete package from Plab Part 1 to Placement after clearing Plab Part 2.
Feel Free to ask Question or email to firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_toggle][vc_column_text]Let us know if you have more questions.
ABM Academy Ltd., Readon House, 2A Gatley Road, Cheadle SK8 1PY, Manchester, UK
T:+44 161 428 3822
M: +44 7703 477969 / +44 7440 128247
E: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_message message_box_color=”green”]
PLAB General Information
[/vc_message][vc_tta_accordion color=”blue” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section title=”About PLAB” tab_id=”1553254566188-72e2cde0-111d”][vc_column_text]PROFESSIONAL & LINGUISTIC ASSESSMENTS BOARD (PLAB)
PLAB is an interesting journey, which all International Medical Graduates (IMG) who have qualified outside the European Union will have to undertake before they can start working in the UK National Health Service (NHS).
ABMA endeavours to make your journey as pleasurable as possible. We have a clear understanding of the challenges faced by IMGs before they start working in the UK. In addition to preparing you for the entire journey, our faculty will always remain available to offer you real time advice if you should face any kind of hurdle.
Why candidates take the PLAB Test?
All doctors must be registered and licensed with the GMC if they want to work as doctors in the UK. How doctors are registered and licensed depends, generally, on their nationality and where they qualified. Doctors who graduate outside the UK and the EEA are known as international medical graduates.
Prerequisites for PLAB
- • Graduation from medical school
- • English Language Proficiency(OET or IELTS)
Graduation from Medical School
If your primary medical qualification is from outside the UK or EEA, GMC needs to make sure it’s acceptable in the UK.
Check if your medical school is listed on the World Directory.
English Language Requirements – IELTS
- • Academic version of the test
- • Score of at least 7.0 in each testing area and an overall score of 7.5
- • You got these scores in the same test
- • Within 2 years of the test
English Language Requirements – OET
- • you took the medicine version of the test
- • you got at least a grade ‘B’ in each testing area (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- • you got those grades in the same test
- • you obtained the grades in your most recent sitting of the test.
What does the PLAB test do?
PLAB is the licencing exam for International Medical Graduates wishing to practice in the UK.
PLAB has two parts,
PLAB 1 and PLAB 2.
Once you’ve passed your PLAB 2 exam, you can get GMC registration to become eligible to work in the UK as a doctor.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”About PLAB P1″ tab_id=”1553254566401-162ce7ef-c375″][vc_column_text]What is PLAB P1?
- • The exam tests your ability to apply your knowledge for the care of patients. It doesn’t test how well you can remember and recite facts.
- • Questions relate to current best practice in the UK, and equipment routinely available in UK hospitals.
- • You’ll need to answer the questions in relation to published evidence and not according to your local arrangements.
- • 180 multiple choice questions
- • Must answer within three hours
- • Each starts with a short scenario followed by a question
- • Choose the right answer out of the five possible answers given
|Exam date||Overseas closing date||UK closing date|
|14 March 2019||31 January 2019||7 March 2019|
|27 June 2019||No overseas tests||20 June 2019|
|5 September 2019||No overseas tests||29 August 2019|
|7 November 2019||26 September 2019||31 October 2019|
Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, Egypt, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, UAE, UK
Part 1 of the PLAB test: £230 until 31 March 2019, £235 from 1 April 2019.
How to prepare?
- • The Foundation Programme curriculum
- • Good medical practice
- • The PLAB blueprint
- • ABMA PLAB P1 Online, Webinar or Face to Face Course
Your results will be available around six weeks after you take the exam.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”About PLAB P2″ tab_id=”1553254599684-c62af3d9-f0fd”][vc_column_text]What is PLAB P2?
PLAB 2 is an objective structured clinical exam (OSCE).
- • It’s made up of 18 scenarios
- • Each lasting eight minutes
- • Total Time : Three hours and 10 minutes.
- • One and a half minutes between scenarios to read the instructions and patient information.
- • There will be at least two rest stations, allowing you to take breaks.
- • Aims to reflect real life settings including a mock consultation or an acute ward.
PLAB P2 : How will you be tested?
- Data gathering, technical and assessment skills
- Clinical management skills
- Interpersonal skills
PLAB P2 : When & Where?
- • You can take part 2 at clinical assessment centre in Manchester, UK.
- • PLAB 2 test dates throughout the year.
PLAB P2 : Exam Cost?
Part 2 of the PLAB test:
- • £840 until 31 March 2019
- • £860 from 1 April 2019.
PLAB P2 : How to prepare?
- • The Foundation Programme curriculum
- • Good medical practice
- • The PLAB blueprint
- • ABMA PLAB P2 Intensive Course in Manchester
PLAB P2 : Result?
- • Your results will be published on the Wednesday of the 4th week after your testing week. GMC publishes results at approximately 10.30 am.
What do you do after the exam?
- • When you pass the exam, you can apply for registration with a licence to practise. You must have your application for registration with a licence to practise in the UK approved within two years of passing part 2 of the exam. This applies from the point you take part 2, not the date you get your results.
- • If you fail the exam, you can book to take the exam again provided you meet all the requirements. You can attempt the exam a maximum of four times.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]Useful Links :
General Medical Council (GMC) Site – About PLAB Test – When and where can I take PLAB? – Part 1, Part 2 – PLAB test dates – GMC Fees – PLAB test blueprint – The format of the test – Good medical practice – Making reasonable adjustments to the PLAB exam[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Plab Part 1, Plab in Chennai, Plab in Mumbai, Plab in Delhi, Plab in Dubai, Plab in Poland, Plab in Lagos, Plab in Jamaica, Plab in Pakistan, Plab in Yangon, Plab in Thailand, Plab in Karachi, Plab in Vietnam, Plab in Malaysia, Plab in Singapore, Plab in Manila, Plab in China, Plab in Taiwan, Plab in Seoul, Plab Online, Plab Part 2 Course[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]