MRCP Part 1 Preparatory Course in Dubai
8-9 November 2019, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai
This two-day intensive course for the MRCP Part 1 exam is designed to give candidates a head start on revision, with a focus on perfecting examination technique as well as secret tips for a sure success.
ABMA is proud to announce its very popular and highly successful MRCP part 1 exam preparatory course in Dubai, UAE again.
Our previous MRCP part courses in 2013,2014, 2015,2016, 2017, 2018 in Dubai helped several doctors in UAE in passing the exam with the help of our intense course activity and our other course preparatory material we provide.
This course will be delivered by totally UK based tutors who promise, once again, to provide candidates preparing for part 1 MRCP examination an invaluable help maximising their success in exam.
Our course content is comprehensive and based on the Royal College of Physicians of UK MRCP exam Syllabus.
‘Gold Standard’ Postgraduate Qualification for physicians looking to progress in their specialty
2 Days intensive MRCP Part 1 Course
Date : 8-9 November 2019
Venue : Crowne Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Course Fee : £450 (approx. AED 2000)
- High Pass Rate
- Experienced UK Tutors
- Individual Feedback
- Free comprehensive course booklet
- Post course support and guidance from tutors
- One of our previous MRCP part 1 courses in Dubai had 75% pass rate
This two-day intensive course for the MRCP Part 1 exam is designed to give candidates a head start on revision, with a focus on perfecting examination technique as well as secret tips for a sure success. It offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects that candidates often struggle with particular and college favourite questions.
- Intensive two days course helping prepare candidates for the MRCP part one exam.
- Offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
- We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects the candidates often struggle with.
- Particular emphasis is paid to exam technique and college favourite questions.
- The course is suited to both those just starting their preparation as well as experienced MRCP part 1 candidates who have sat the exam previously.
- Well established course in London and Manchester and high pass rates (over 70%).
- Teaching faculty directly from UK with world class credentials and several years’ experience.
- The course is similar to a well established UK based course with high pass rate.
- Constantly updated teaching material with Multiple Choice Question based format to mirror the real exam clear, well designed visual teaching aids.
- No other course offers mock exam and marking similar to the real exam.
Dr Paul Dunne MBChB MRCP (UK)
I currently work as a cardiology consultant with a special interest in imaging. I graduated from the University of Manchester in 2001. I have published at a national and international level. I have been actively involved in teaching MRCP (PACES) both in my trust and through the PasTest organisation.
I am currently working as a senior clinical fellow in elderly care medicine. I graduated from the University of Birmingham with honours in 2013 and went on to complete my MRCP(UK). I have always been passionate about teaching and recently organised a teaching programme for my current employing hospital. One of the driving forces in my medical career is the improvement of patient care through quality improvement projects and research. I have also published a poster at a national level.
Course Feedback :
- This is the best MRCP course in UAE. Very informative and useful – , Sharjah International Airport Medical Center, Sharjah, UAE
- MRCP Part 1 course was excellent and helped our Interns to prepare better for exam. The tutors, Dr Jones and Dr Galloway were brilliant – Head of Internship Programme, Rashid Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- Informative and Educational – Dr Venugopal Raju, Dubai, UAE
- This is a better preparatory course and i hope it well help a lot in the real exam – Dr Maher, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Target Audience :
FY2 doctors and above or MBBS and 12 Months Internship
Have any queries? Pls don’t hesitate to ring/whatsapp us
ABMA Med Conferences & Seminars
Prime Towers, 29 Floor, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Contact Person : Dr Nazish Hussain
Mobile(UAE) : +971 563601414
Alternate No: +971 52 8248601(Whatsapp Pls)
Mobile(UK) : +44 7703 477969