MRCP Part 1 Preparatory Course in New Delhi
This two-day intensive course for the MRCP Part 1 exam is designed to give candidates a head start on revision, with a focus on perfecting examination technique as well as secret tips for a sure success.
Arlington British Medical Academy(ABMA) – World Class Credentials
ABMA in partnership with Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences is proud to announce its very popular and highly successful MRCP part 1 exam preparatory course in Delhi, India once again.
Our previous MRCP part courses in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 2017, and 2018 in New Delhi helped several doctors in India in passing the exam with the help of our intense course activity and our other course preparatory material we provide.
This course will be delivered by totally UK based tutors who promise, once again, to provide candidates preparing for part 1 MRCP examination an invaluable help maximising their success in exam.
Our course content is comprehensive and based on the Royal College of Physicians of UK MRCP exam Syllabus.
‘Gold Standard’ Postgraduate Qualification for physicians looking to progress in their specialty
What is unique about this course?
This two-day intensive course for the MRCP Part 1 exam is designed to give candidates a head start on revision, with a focus on perfecting examination technique as well as secret tips for a sure success. It offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects that candidates often struggle with particular and college favourite questions.
- • Intensive two days course helping prepare candidates for the MRCP part one exam.
- • Offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
- • We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects the candidates often struggle with.
- • Particular emphasis is paid to exam technique and college favourite questions.
- • The course is suited to both those just starting their preparation as well as experienced MRCP part 1 candidates who have sat the exam previously.
- • Well established course in London and Manchester and high pass rates (over 70%).
- • Teaching faculty directly from UK with world class credentials and several years’ experience.
- • The course is similar to a well established UK based course with high pass rate.
- • Constantly updated teaching material with Multiple Choice Question based format to mirror the real exam clear, well designed visual teaching aids.
- • No other course offers mock exam and marking similar to the real exam.
Dr Paul Dunne MBChB MRCP (UK)
I currently work as a cardiology consultant with a special interest in imaging. I graduated from the University of Manchester in 2001. I have published at a national and international level. I have been actively involved in teaching MRCP (PACES) both in my trust and through the PasTest organisation.
I am currently working as a senior clinical fellow in elderly care medicine. I graduated from the University of Birmingham with honours in 2013 and went on to complete my MRCP(UK). I have always been passionate about teaching and recently organised a teaching programme for my current employing hospital. One of the driving forces in my medical career is the improvement of patient care through quality improvement projects and research. I have also published a poster at a national level.
Who is this course for?
Target Audience : FY2 doctors and above or MBBS and 12 Months Internship
High Pass Rate
Experienced UK Tutors
Free comprehensive course booklet
Free MCQ subscription until you pass the exam
Post course support and guidance from tutors
One of our previous MRCP part 1 courses in Dubai had 75% pass rate