Two Day Comprehensive
MRCOG Part 1 Exam Revision Course
Two Day Comprehensive
WORLD CLASS CREDENTIALS FROM ARLINGTON BRITISH MEDICAL ACADEMY—UK (ABMA)
ABMA is proud to announce its very popular MRCOG PART 1 Exam preparation course in Malaysia, Dubai & India once again. The course is delivered over two days and is divided into several lectures that vary in length from 30 to 60 minutes. The MRCOG Part I examination has had a major overhaul recently with a new format, curriculum and syllabus; accordingly our MRCOG Part I course has been completely modernised to accurately reflect these changes. The faculty is UK based and has been involved in delivering this course both nationally and internationally.
MRCOG award Ceremony – Courtesy RCOG website
Our MRCOG exam preparatory Courses have reputation and high pass rate. Our course uses internationally renowned speakers throughout two days. Prior to, and during the course, we will give you a minimum exam guidance, revision format with feedback and examination technique tips. There will be a full mock exam with review at the end of the course. The course also includes guideline discussion, lectures and small group teaching.
The RCOG is a truly international organisation of over 12,500 Fellows and Members worldwide. Around half of our members practise outside the UK, with over 6000 obstetricians and gynaecologists working in more than 100 countries including India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE… the list goes on. RCOG’s leadership in medical education, combined with the knowledge and expertise of our international faculty, enables them to design curricula to support O&G training and women’s health care globally.
The MRCOG exam is internationally respected as the gold standard qualification for career progression in O&G: it’s your passport to the very pinnacle of the profession.
The Part 1 MRCOG is a written exam in the basic and clinical sciences relevant to O&G. You can take the Part 1 MRCOG any time after graduation with a medical degree and can sit the exam in over several exam centres across Middle East & UAE.
Join us for an interactive, engaging and condensed preparatory course to help you pass the MRCOG Part 1. This course will be two days of lectures, group work and practice questions used to help candidates pass the Part 1.
The exam has undergone significant change in question format recently and your course tutors have an in depth knowledge of these changes and will help signpost you to study techniques, resources and specific areas to help you focus your learning. Additionally they will be able to provide you with the latest style of questions found in the exam that are not widely available yet in published preparatory material.
- • A comprehensive course that covers the content of the new MRCOG Part I exam syllabus
- • Extensive exam-like questions, covering entire syllabus and topics from recent exams
- • We supply comprehensive delegate notes
- • Interactive tuition with individual feedback
- • We provide essential exam tips and recent and relevant updates
- • An entire two intense days activity is dedicated to the course, to maximise work intensity and syllabus coverage
Topics to be covered
- • Introduction about MRCOG Part 1
- • MRCOG Part 1 – Study Techniques
- • Embryology
- • Endocrinology
- • Anatomy
- • Biochemistry
- • Pathology
- • Pharmacology
- • Microbiology
- • Genetics
- • Epidemiology and Statistics
- • Biophysics
- • Physiology
- • Immunology
- • Understanding investigations and results
- • Managing Clinical Cases
- • Detailed Feedback Session
- • Small teaching faculty with an active interest in medical education
- • Constantly updated teaching material
- • Multiple Choice Question based format to mirror the real exam
- • Non confrontational teaching style
- • Use of repetition of difficult concepts to aid learning
- • Clear, well designed visual teaching aids
Come join us to help you prepare and pass the MRCOG Part 1 in an engaging and open learning environment.
Join us to help you prepare and pass the MRCOG Part 1 in an engaging and open learning environment.
Upcoming – MRCOG Part 1 Revision Courses
|Dubai, UAE||6-7 December 2019||Book Now|
|Bangalore, India||TBC, 2020||Book Now|
|Melaka, Malaysia||30 November – 1 December 2019||Book Now|
|Delhi, India||3-4 December 2019||Book Now|
Date : 6-7 December 2019
Venue : Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai
Course Fee : AED 2000
Date : 30 November – 1 December 2019
Venue : Melaka-Manipal Medical College, Malaysia
Course Fee : MYR 1200
Date : 3-4 December 2019
Venue : DAMS, Delhi
Course Fee : INR 25000
MRCOG Part I : Useful Links
MRCOG Part 1 : How to apply ?
MRCOG Part 1 : Exam Dates
MRCOG Part 1 : Venue Details
MRCOG Part 1 : Syllabus
MRCOG Part 1 : Format
MRCOG Part 1 : Resources
MRCOG Part 1 : Recommended Reading