MRCGP Applied Knowledge Test (AKT)/MCQ
The Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) forms part of the MRCGP. It is a summative assessment of the knowledge base that underpins independent general practice.
The multiple choice paper is the machine-marked written module which is designed to test both your core and emerging knowledge about general practice (family practice) and, more importantly, the deeper understanding and application of that knowledge. Each question in the paper is intended to explore a topic of which an ordinary general practitioner (family practitioner) or GP (family practice) Resident could be expected to have a working knowledge.
The paper comprises questions of relevance to general practice (family practice) from the following key areas distributed approximately as follows:
- Medicine 80%
- Research, epidemiology and statistics 20%
8 WEEKS INTENSIVE MRCGP AKT PREPARATION
Course covers all the below aspects of the course:
- Clinical Medicine, Organisational, Evidence Interpretation
- Preparing to take the MRCGP Applied Knowledge Test (AKT)
- Critical Appraisal
- Clinical Audit and Significant Event Analysis
- Clinical Governance – Key Points
- Trainer’s Tips to Pass
- Individual Feedback Discussion
- Mock Test
Course includes :
- 8 weeks online – weekly 2 live session
- AKT Resources
- AKT MCQs Access
- Mock Test
- Guidance and Support
Who is this course for?
The course promises to be very unique and provides a rare opportunity to gain the prestigious qualification for GPs and Residents in Family Medicine in Middle East and South Asia.
- Excellent Pass Rate
- Experienced UK Trainers
- Individual Feedback
- Comprehensive Delegates Notes
- Course is intended for UK, Dubai, South Asia, Kuwait, Brunei, Oman, Egypt, KSA Exam
The course will cover the key theory and techniques as well as allowing candidates to sit mini mock examinations with detailed feedback and discussion.