- Intensive two days course helping prepare candidates for the MRCP part one exam.
- Offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
- We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects the candidates often struggle with.
- Particular emphasis is paid to exam technique and college favourite questions.
- The course is suited to both those just starting their preparation as well as experienced MRCP part 1 candidates who have sat the exam previously.
- Well established course in London and Manchester and high pass rates (over 70%).
- Teaching faculty directly from UK with world class credentials and several years’ experience.
- The course is similar to a well established UK based course with high pass rate.
- Constantly updated teaching material with Multiple Choice Question based format to mirror the real exam clear, well designed visual teaching aids.
- No other course offers mock exam and marking similar to the real exam.
Our Course Content is Comprehensive and based on the Royal College of Physicians of UK MRCP Exam Syllabus
Dr. Thomas Knight, MBBS MRCP MRes
Dr. Knight is UK graduate working in the North West of England. He has over six years of postgraduate experience working in general medicine and critical care. Dr. Knight currently holds national training numbers in General Internal Medicine and Acute Internal Medicine. Dr. Knight successfully completed the MRCP diploma in 2015.
Dr. Knight has a keen interest in both clinical education and research and has achieved postgraduate qualifications in both areas. Dr. Knight thoroughly enjoys teaching and has been involved in the development and delivery of both undergraduate and postgraduate students throughout his career.
Dr Nick Wreglesworth, MBBS MRCP MRes
Dr Nick Wreglesworth is qualified from Newcastle University in 2011 and have a post-graduate master in research in genomic’s. I work as a Medical Oncology trainee with my training in North Wales and Clatterbridge. I sat my MRCP between 2012-2013 and since then have been involved in delivering MRCP teaching and have organised a mock examination. I I enjoy all aspects of teaching and have previously been an associate college tutor.
Target Audience : FY2 doctors and above or MBBS and 12 Months Internship