ABMA is proud to announce its very popular MRCOG PART 1 Exam preparation course once again in Delhi, India. The course is delivered over two days and is divided into several lectures that vary in length from 30 to 60 minutes. The MRCOG Part I examination has had a major overhaul recently with a new format, curriculum and syllabus; accordingly our MRCOG Part I course has been completely modernised to accurately reflect these changes. The faculty is UK based and has been involved in delivering this course both nationally and internationally.
12-13 November 2018, DAMS, Delhi
The MRCOG exam is internationally respected as the gold standard qualification for career progression in O&G: it’s your passport to the very pinnacle of the profession.
Join us for an interactive, engaging and condensed preparatory course to help you pass the MRCOG Part 1. This course will be two days of lectures, group work and practice questions used to help candidates pass the Part 1.
The exam has undergone significant change in question format recently and your course tutors have an in depth knowledge of these changes and will help signpost you to study techniques, resources and specific areas to help you focus your learning. Additionally they will be able to provide you with the latest style of questions found in the exam that are not widely available yet in published preparatory material.
- A comprehensive course that covers the content of the new MRCOG Part I exam syllabus
- Extensive exam-like questions, covering entire syllabus and topics from recent exams
- We supply comprehensive delegate notes
- Interactive tuition with individual feedback
- We provide essential exam tips and recent and relevant updates
- An entire two intense days activity is dedicated to the course, to maximise work intensity and syllabus coverage
- Small teaching faculty with an active interest in medical education
- Constantly updated teaching material
- Multiple Choice Question based format to mirror the real exam
- Non confrontational teaching style
- Use of repetition of difficult concepts to aid learning
- Clear, well designed visual teaching aids
- Dr Gillian Jackson, MBBS; MRCOG (UK)
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln, UK.
- Dr Olivia Moran, MBChB (Hons), BSc (Hons)
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Tertiary Centre , Manchester, UK
Join us to help you prepare and pass the MRCOG Part 1 in an engaging and open learning environment.
Upcoming – MRCOG Part 1 Revision Courses
Dubai, UAE – 9-10 November 2018 – Book Now
Delhi, India – 12-13 November 2018 – Book Now
Melaka, Malaysia – 16-17 November 2018 – Book Now
No Reviews found for this course.