HOUSE RULES & CONDITIONS
Room keys on departure
Please inform us your departure time and leave the room keys on the kitchen table. Guests do not have to lock the door on departure. However please close the door completely when leaving.
Lost key or damage to locks
The cost for replacement of lost room key or damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of £25 for lost keys and £100 for lock replacement to be paid immediately.
Smoking is completely forbidden inside the house.
No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges (£175 or more) will occur for any blockage.
- Stove shall be cleaned and free of food and grease.
- Refrigerator shall be clean. Freezer door shall close properly. Freezer shall not be over-packed so that sufficient room is allowed for air circulation.
- Cabinets shall be clean and neat. Cabinet surfaces and countertop shall be free of grease and spilled food. Cabinets shall not be overloaded. Storage under the sink shall be limited to small or lightweight items to permit access for repairs.
- Sink shall be clean, free of grease and garbage. Dirty dishes shall be washed and put away in a timely manner. Please put back into place all dishes, utensils, etc, properly cleaned after use.
- Trash/garbage shall be covered and removed properly to the collection containers in the parking area.
- Cooking oils or grease shall not be disposed of down the kitchen drain.
- Garbage disposal, if any, shall be used only in accordance with the disposal instructions.
- You need to clean the property to the same standard as it was when you moved in otherwise £50 will be charged.
- We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.
- Please report any accidents or incidents to the management in connection with any property damage.
- Switching off lights/heaters when not in use;
- Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
We will try to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. However, how long this takes will depend on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised.