Arlington British Medical Academy (ABMA) is an award-winning UK based medical education related company which has diverse interests in medical education in the UK and across the globe. The company was established in 2013 “by doctors for doctors and healthcare professionals”.
The academy is solely established “by the doctors for the doctors and healthcare professionals”.
The company was established in 2013 (Registration No: 08799952) and registered in England and Wales.We undertake and facilitate a diverse range of medical educational activities and clinical skills training programs for doctors and other health care professionals. We organize various medical educational activities in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and South Asia in partnership with locally established organizations. Outside UK, we have successfully delivered several face to face courses in UAE, India, Pakistan, Poland and Malaysia. Our future venues are going to be Hong Kong, Singapore, Cyprus, Bangladesh, Egypt and Sri Lanka.
Our overseas partners are:
- India—Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences
- Pakistan—Capella Healthcare Solutions
- Middle East(Dubai)— ABM Academy
- Malaysia—Melaka Manipal Medical College & SEGI University.
- Poland—Lins International Education Management
- Caribbean(Jamaica)—Careers Abroad Institute Limited
- China—Lins International Education Management
- Myanmar—Lins International Education Management
- Thailand—Lins International Education Management
- Philippines—Lins International Education Management
- Tawian—Lins International Education Management
Spreading the Excellence in Healthcare in the UK and the Rest of the World.
What we do?
We undertake and facilitate a diverse range of medical educational activities and clinical skills training programs for doctors and other health care professionals.
Watch our space
Please stay watch our website & social media pages for details of our current & future medical educational activities.