Arlington British Medical Academy(ABMA) – World Class Credentials
Our previous MRCP part courses in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 in Dubai helped several doctors in UAE in passing the exam with the help of our intense course activity and our other course preparatory material we provide.
This course will be delivered by totally UK based tutors who promise, once again, to provide candidates preparing for part 1 MRCP examination an invaluable help maximising their success in exam.
Our course content is comprehensive and based on the Royal College of Physicians of UK MRCP exam Syllabus.
High Pass Rate
Experienced UK Tutors
Free comprehensive course booklet
Free MCQ subscription until you pass the exam
Post course support and guidance from tutors
One of our previous MRCP part 1 courses in Dubai had 75% pass rate
What is the unique about this course?
This two-day intensive course for the MRCP Part 1 exam is designed to give candidates a head start on revision, with a focus on perfecting examination technique as well as secret tips for a sure success. It offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects that candidates often struggle with particular and college favourite questions.
- Intensive two days course helping prepare candidates for the MRCP part one exam.
- Offers interactive, non-confrontational teaching using hundreds of sample questions in the format of the real exam.
- We concentrate upon core topics as well as subjects the candidates often struggle with.
- Particular emphasis is paid to exam technique and college favourite questions.
- The course is suited to both those just starting their preparation as well as experienced MRCP part 1 candidates who have sat the exam previously.
- Well established course in London and Manchester and high pass rates (over 70%).
- Teaching faculty directly from UK with world class credentials and several years’ experience.
- The course is similar to a well established UK based course with high pass rate.
- Constantly updated teaching material with Multiple Choice Question based format to mirror the real exam clear, well designed visual teaching aids.
- No other course offers mock exam and marking similar to the real exam.
Dr. Bex Davenport (Course Director)
She recently completed General Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine Specialist Training in the North West Deanery and has taken a Consultant post at the Central Manchester University Hospital (Manchester Royal Infirmary). She describes herself as a proud Geriatrician, Physician and Educator.
Dr. Thomas Knight, MBBS MRCP MRes
Dr. Knight is UK graduate working in the North West of England. He has over six years of postgraduate experience working in general medicine and critical care. Dr. Knight currently holds national training numbers in General Internal Medicine and Acute Internal Medicine. Dr. Knight successfully completed the MRCP diploma in 2015.
Dr. Knight has a keen interest in both clinical education and research and has achieved postgraduate qualifications in both areas.
Dr. Knight thoroughly enjoys teaching and has been involved in the development and delivery of both undergraduate and postgraduate students throughout his career.
Who is this course for?
Target Audience :
FY2 doctors and above or MBBS and 12 Months Internship