MEMBERSHIP OF THE ROYAL COLLEGES
OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGISTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
WORLD CLASS CREDENTIALS
ARLINGTON BRITISH MEDICAL ACADEMY—UK (ABMA) & GETWELL MEDICAL CENTRE -DUBAI
After a huge success of MRCOG OSCE courses in Dubai, ABM Academy in partnership with Getwell Medical Centre, Dubai is proud to announce its very popular MRCOG OSCE Preparatory course once again in Dubai (UAE). This intensive two days OSCE revision course is totally focused on achieving MRCOG OSCE Exam success.
ABMA prides itself on offering Exam-Oriented Revision Course aimed at helping you achieve the highest possible score in every component of the exam.
MRCOG award Ceremony – Courtesy RCOG website
Our MRCOG exam preparatory Courses have reputation and high pass rate. Our course uses internationally renowned speakers throughout two days. Prior to, and during the course, we will give you a minimum exam guidance, revision format with feedback and examination technique tips. There will be a full mock exam with review at the end of the course. The course also includes guideline discussion, lectures and small group teaching.
The gold standard qualification in O&G
The RCOG is a truly international organisation of over 12,500 Fellows and Members worldwide. Around half of our members practise outside the UK, with over 6000 obstetricians and gynaecologists working in more than 100 countries including India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE… the list goes on. RCOG’s leadership in medical education, combined with the knowledge and expertise of our international faculty, enables them to design curricula to support O&G training and women’s health care globally.
The MRCOG exam is internationally respected as the gold standard qualification for career progression in O&G: it’s your passport to the very pinnacle of the profession.
- MOCK EXAM CIRCUIT with experienced examiners and tutors (exam setting format)
- Numerous short and sharp interactive lectures on OSCE techniques
- Live & on-the-spot demonstration of OSCE model answers by tutors
- We cover all essential types OSCE questions, across the whole breadth of obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- The types of OSCE questions covered include: Factual stations, History taking stations, Clinical management stations, Counselling and Communication stations, Emergency procedures stations, Prioritisation stations, Results interpretation stations (including histology stations), Equipment stations, Role Play, etc.,
Dr Saleem Khan Course Director MRCOG (UK), DOWH Obstetrician Gynaecologist – North Manchester General Hospital, Manchester (UK) Chairperson of International Foundation for Mother and Child Health UK Dr Khan has been involved in conducting MRCOG COURSES internationally for last 5 years. He is also involved in facilitating O&G specialist training in the UK and involved […]